Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Justice League Action... I Like it!!

Amerime Media
Justice League Action….. I Like it!!
By Corey Floyd


Hey, guys when I first saw the trailer for this I was definitely on the fence about this show. First of all, I want my third season of Young Justice. Second I want my third season of Young Justice. If you are as well make sure you check out the Young Justice season three blog.

 Ironically this cartoon was also made to sell toys. But this show is still very good but for different reasons. The animation and style of it are definitely different it's like that a merging of golden and silver era concepts. It never goes too Dark. Don’t get me wrong I like my dark gritty story lines but I also enjoy the lighter side of my comics as well and they bring that.

 Kevin Conroy is still the damn Batman! That’s a plus in itself also Mark Hamill as Joker. They also give other heroes and villains a chance to shine. Some have been forgotten like the Nuclear family or Brother Knight. It also provides a bit of nostalgia for the Saturday morning cartoon. I think it should stick around a little longer. They also make fun of themselves. Not on the meta levels like Teen Titans Go! But they do and it works. I hope this show isn’t on the chopping block soon cause I look forward to it and I think everyone should check it out.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Set the whole web on fire- Madame Web review

  Madame Web is another stain on Sony’s sorry excuse of a Spiderman universe without Spiderman. Madame Web is a very interesting character t...